- Personalized tours for groups from all Christian denominations, Catholic, Protestant and Orthodox.
- Multilingual team (English, French, German, Spanish, Amharic, and Tigrinya) endeavors to give you personal service and adapt to your individual/group needs.
CHRISTMAS TOUR – Date: January 04 – 14, 2018
EASTER TOUR – Date: April 11 – 24, 2017
FILSETA TOUR – Date: TBD
MESKAL TOUR – Date: TBD
CHRISTMAS TOUR – Date: January 04 – 14, 2017
SPECIAL LOW-BUDGET TOUR – Date: January 15 – 23, 2017
EASTER TOUR – Date: April 11 – 24 April, 2017
FILSETA TOUR – Date: TBD
MESKAL TOUR – TBD
All tours including accommodation in 4-star hotel, full-board, touring program with experienced guide. Transport in modern, air-conditioned bus, entrance fees, tips and gratuities to service providers, tour brochure, biblical sites brochure, 24/7 personal assistance throughout the tour.
Length of Stay
To cover all the Holy Sites and enjoy some free time too, we recommend you to stay between 7-9 nights in Israel.
Day 1: You will be greeted by our friendly tour representative at the Ben Gurion Airport Tel Aviv. Transfer to your hotel in Jerusalem commencing for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Jerusalem, the Old City: You begin your Jerusalem tour with a panoramic view from the Mount of Olives visiting the Chapel of Dominus Flevit on the way to the Garden of Gethsemane and the famous Church of All Nations. You enter Jerusalem’s old city, visit the Western Wall then proceed through the famous Via Dolorosa (Way of the Cross) arriving at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and Golgotha the site of the crucifixion. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Ein Kerem – Bethlehem: Your driver will take you to Ein Kerem the birth place of John the Baptist and the Church of Visitation. In the afternoon, you will head to Bethlehem, the royal city of David, to visit the birthplace of Jesus which is marked by the Basilica of the Nativity. You’ll also visit the Field of the Shepherds where the Angel of the Lord proclaimed the birth of our Lord. You’ll have dinner and overnight again in Jerusalem.
Day 4: Jericho – Dead Sea – Qumran: After breakfast you’ll head through the Judean Desert, past the Inn of the Good Samaritan, visit the ancient city of Jericho and visit the Temptation Mountain and the Sycamore Tree of Zaccheaus. You’ll continue to Qumran to visit the site where the Dead Sea Scrolls were written over 2,000 years ago. You’ll head along the shores of the Dead Sea, the lowest spot on the face of earth, where you’ll have an opportunity to float in mineral rich waters. Finally you’ll make your way along the Jordan Valley to the Sea of Galilee. Dinner and overnight will be in Tiberias.
Day 5: The Sea of Galilee: You’ll begin your day with a boat ride across the Sea of Galilee to visit Capernaum. You’ll visit the ruins of the ancient synagogue and St. Peter’s Home. Then travel to Tabgha, the site of the multiplication of fish and loaves, and visit the Church of Multiplication with its fourth century mosaic floor. Continue to Mount of Beatitudes, the place where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount. Return to Tiberias for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Mount Tabor – Cana – Nazareth: Your day begins with a drive to Mt. Tabor, the site of the Transfiguration and enjoys the panoramic view, then continue to Cana in Galilee, the scene of the wedding feast, where Jesus turned the water into wine. You’ll head to Nazareth, where Jesus grew to manhood, and visit the Basilica of the Annunciation. Your day ends with a visit of the Jordan River Baptismal Site, and return to Tiberias for dinner and overnight.
Day 7: Haifa – Caesarea: After breakfast, you will have time to say farewell to the Sea of Galilee and travel to Mt. Carmel to visit Elijah’s Cave where the Prophet Elijah challenged the Priests of Baal. You’ll stop at Haifa where you will enjoy the hanging gardens and the Bahai Temple. You’ll ride along the costal Plain to the ruins of Caesarea, which was seat of Pontius Pilate, the Roman Governor. Along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea, you’ll travel to Tel Aviv for dinner and overnight.
Day 8 & 9: Free Day in Tel Aviv – Departure: Enjoy a free day of leisure in Tel Aviv-Jaffa or Jerusalem. Breakfast and dinner at the hotel will be served. Next day, after breakfast, you will head to Ben Gurion airport for our homebound flight.
Season Periods & Prices
The tour package prices vary according to high, regular and low season. Note that during high season, hotels and tour booking must be done between 6 to 9 months in advance.
For the groups that prefer to visit Israel over Easter, please book ahead for the prices can be very expensive due to the holiday season. The lower/off-season rates are available between November through mid-March (Except Christmas).
- Easter and Passover: April 14-21, 2017, April 03-20 2017
- Jewish High Holidays: September 28-October 18 and September 20 October 04
- Special extra rates apply on high season
- Christmas, December 22 – Jan 04, December 22 -Jan 04 –
- Summer holidays: July 21- August 24, July 21- August 24
- All other dates that do not appear in the high and low season section
- January 10 – February 15 and January 10 – February 15
- Lowest tour package prices available
For further details and prices, please contact us
- 5 Star Brand new Hilton Suites in Makkah
- Elaf Taiba Hotel in Medina
- Regular North America Mena Camp
- Duration: from 19 Sep to 9 Oct
- $6,290 for Quad
- $6,490 for Triple
- $6,890 for Double
- Tentative departure from the USA 19 September 2014.
- Tentative departure from Saudi Arabia 09 October 2014.
Makkah First: 20 – 26 Sep. (25ZQ-1ZH)
- Accommodation: Brand New Hilton Suites Hotel across the Street from the Haram, Quad, Triple, and Double occupancy are available.
- Breakfast open buffet served at the hotel.
Medina Second: 26 – 30 Sep. (1-5ZH)
- Travel by private deluxe buses from Makkah to Medina.
- Accommodation: Elaf Taiba Hotel across the Street from the Haram.
- Breakfast open Buffet served at the hotel.
Manasik Third: 1 – 9 Oct. (6-14ZH)
- Azizia in an apartment style building 5-14zh. Occupancy based on room size; double, triple and quad occupancy does not apply at Azizia. You have full access to your rooms and personal luggage during the Manasik.
- Mena in North American tents. Sofa beds will be provided.
- Food: Breakfast box meals will be served (10-12ZH). Dinner box meals will be served (8-11ZH).
- Accommodation at Arafat will be in North America camp.
- Muslim Scholars will accompany the group.
- Visit to historic sites at Medina.
- Travel dates may vary by one day according to the selected flights.
Hajj package does not include:
- Hajj checks paid to the Unified Agent Office and Visa processing ($290 expected cost)
- Prices are based on travel from JFK gateway. Other gateways are available based on your departure city. Extra fees will be charged.
- Cost of zabiha/sacrifice (about $140).
- Any additional charges related to stopover to other destinations other than Saudi Arabia.